Children from three to twelve years of age may be considered for admission to Montessori Bali. Because a complete Montessori education is built on a series of three-year cycles from preschool through the primary programme, admission to the primary classes without prior Montessori experience is considered only after careful discussion with parents, the Montessori trained guide for that class, and principal. If you would like to be added to our pool of applicants or acquire information on fees, please complete our enquiry form.
- The admission process begins with a meeting with parents where we learn about their child, answer any questions you may have about our school and provide a tour of our facilities.
- Following this meeting, parents interested in enrolling their child in Montessori School Bali are required to complete and submit the application form.
- When a space becomes available, applicants are contacted so that a second appointment can be arranged. This second appointment is an opportunity for the Montessori trained guide for the appropriate class to meet with the student candidate and parents to ask further questions about the school.
- Between March and May, after assessing the number of openings available in our programmes for the new school year beginning in August, the school makes its decision on enrolment for the following school year. It is at this time that parents are notified about acceptance or waiting list status in one of our programmes. Please see our Enrolment policy for priority enrolments in each of our programmes.
Final admission acceptance is based on:
- Available class space.
- Considerations for class balance with respect to age, gender and special/unique needs.
- Consultation between the principal and the Montessori trained guide of the appropriate class.
- Parent observation and understanding of the operation of the appropriate class
- Current involvement with Montessori education. Priority will go to siblings of current students, children of Montessori staff and to students transferring from another Montessori school.
The following forms, fees and requirements are needed by the school to complete the enrollment process:
- Acceptance of the policies and procedures contained within the parent handbook
- Completed registration form
- Non-refundable registration fee
- Signed enrollment agreement
- First term tuition fees
- Non-refundable Capital Development Levy
The Montessori School Bali does not discriminate on the basis of any race, colour, creed, national or ethnic origin.